Monday, 6 August 2012
- Managers will do more than the law requires, if asked, and will demonstrate moderate social responsibilitily.
- The nation that all investments are understood to operate simultaneously in both economic and social realms.
Code of Ethics
- Consists of a formal written set of ethical standards guiding an organizations actions.
- People or organizations that compete for customers or resources.
- Those who pay to use an organizations goods or services.
- Managers make the minimum commitment to social responsibility(obeying the law but doing nothing more)
- Influences on an organization arising from changes in the characteristics of a population(age,gender,ethnic and so on)
- Consists of the ability to work well in cooperation with other people in order to get things done.
- Managers receive and communicate information with other people inside and outside of the organization.
- Finding ways to deliver new or better goods or services.
- Managers interact with people inside and outside of their work units.
- Motivating, directing and otherwise influencing people to work hard to achieve the organizations goals.
- A group of people who work together to achieve some specific purpose.
- Arranging tasks, people and other resources to accomplish the work.
- Setting goals and deciding how to achieve them.
- Using a state of the art computer software and hardware to help people work better together.
- The ability of an organization to produce goods or services more effectively than competitors do, thereby outperforming them.
- Consists of the ability to think analytically, to visualize an organization as a whole and understand how the parts work together.
- Monitoring performance, comparing it with goals,and taking corrective action as needed.
- Computerized collections of interrelated files.
- Using the internet to facilitate every aspect of running business.
- Means to use resources( people,money,raw materials, and the like wisely and cost effectively.
- Means to achieve results, to make the right decisions and successfully carry them out so that they achieve the organization's goals.
- Text messages and documents transmitted over a computer network.
- Someone who sees a new opportunity for a product or service and launches a business to try to realize it.
- The process of taking risks to try to create a new entreprise.
- Managers who make short term operating decisions,directing the daily tasks of non-managerial personnel.
- A manager who is responsible for just one organizational activity.
- An executive vice president that control over several departments.