- Using a state of the art computer software and hardware to help people work better together.
- The ability of an organization to produce goods or services more effectively than competitors do, thereby outperforming them.
- Consists of the ability to think analytically, to visualize an organization as a whole and understand how the parts work together.
- Monitoring performance, comparing it with goals,and taking corrective action as needed.
- Computerized collections of interrelated files.
- Using the internet to facilitate every aspect of running business.
- Means to use resources( people,money,raw materials, and the like wisely and cost effectively.
- Means to achieve results, to make the right decisions and successfully carry them out so that they achieve the organization's goals.
- Text messages and documents transmitted over a computer network.
- Someone who sees a new opportunity for a product or service and launches a business to try to realize it.
- The process of taking risks to try to create a new entreprise.
- Managers who make short term operating decisions,directing the daily tasks of non-managerial personnel.
- A manager who is responsible for just one organizational activity.
- An executive vice president that control over several departments.