- Managers will do more than the law requires, if asked, and will demonstrate moderate social responsibilitily.
- The nation that all investments are understood to operate simultaneously in both economic and social realms.
Code of Ethics
- Consists of a formal written set of ethical standards guiding an organizations actions.
- People or organizations that compete for customers or resources.
- Those who pay to use an organizations goods or services.
- Managers make the minimum commitment to social responsibility(obeying the law but doing nothing more)
- Influences on an organization arising from changes in the characteristics of a population(age,gender,ethnic and so on)
- Consists of the ability to work well in cooperation with other people in order to get things done.
- Managers receive and communicate information with other people inside and outside of the organization.
- Finding ways to deliver new or better goods or services.
- Managers interact with people inside and outside of their work units.
- Motivating, directing and otherwise influencing people to work hard to achieve the organizations goals.
- A group of people who work together to achieve some specific purpose.
- Arranging tasks, people and other resources to accomplish the work.
- Setting goals and deciding how to achieve them.